Asian and Flowers

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit! Things have been pretty busy and I gotta say scanning is not my favourite activity so I've been putting it off. But even though I haven't been blogging I have been arting.

I have some 4x6s I did for swaps this month. I actually got a head start on the Asian ones and then these flowers were a lot of fun. So I'm ahead of the game and have all my swaps finished for the month! These scans are kind of dark, I'm finding that if my pieces aren't 100% flat the scanner creates shadows so I guess I'll just have to live with it.

Asian 4x6's
Empire Great Thinker

Flowers 4x6's
Flower #1 Flower #2 Flower #3

And finally a set of ATC's

Domino ATC's

Right now I'm working on my altered calendar. I've got behind and am working on the March pages at the moment but I'm having a ton of fun. I just love working the calendar pages soooo much!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I especially like that Great Thinker. It really speaks to me!

Popular Posts