Finishing Day

First up for today's post. I listed some gorgeous vintage giftwrap on etsy yesterday. When buying big rolls of paper there is only so much one can use themself, so I'm passing what's left of these on. Stay tuned for more supplies as I am in the middle of a huge purge in my studio.

Vintage Gift Wrap

This next piece I just finished the other day. It is one of those that was "finished" for a while but just felt like it needed something to be really finished. So I had a dream about it the other night and put on the finishing touches. I often have dreams about my art.

I was recently made a member of the Design Team for the Stamp and Scrap Canada website and this piece was made using their supplies.

Unlock My Heart

Another piece I've been working on for a while. I've had it finished for a few days but the last pieces of text were eluding me. It finally came together yesterday.

Always in the Shadows

The text reads:
Always
in the shadows
secrets behind
The reason

I wish I could get larger pictures uploaded but my ancient software/hardware just won't. I'm really hoping I can get a new scanner sometime this year.

Comments

Popular Posts